Learn how to make a Pimm's Cup. A summertime favorite of the Brits, this cocktail is made from the gin-based alcohol known as Pimm's No. 1 Cup.
You Will Need
* A Collins glass
* 2 ounces Pimm's No. 1 Cup
* 4 ounces lemonade
* Soda water
* A slice of lemon
* A slice of cucumber
* 3 ounces ginger ale, lemon-lime soda, or champagne
Step 1. Fill a glass with ice
Fill a Collins glass with ice.
Step 2. Pour Pimm's
Pour two ounces of Pimm's No. 1 Cup into the glass.
Step 3. Add lemonade and soda
Top with four ounces of lemonade, then add a splash of soda.
You can substitute three ounces of ginger ale, lemon-lime soda, or even champagne for the lemonade and soda. A good Pimms will also contain sliced strawberries and mint.
Share Pimms with friends by making it in a large jug… many pubs and bars in the UK do this during the summer months.
Step 4. Garnish with lemon and cucumber
Garnish with slices of lemon and cucumber. Now take your time drinking it. A Pimm's Cup is best enjoyed slowly!
FACT: Created in 1823 by English bar owner James Pimm, the recipe for Pimm's remains a carefully guarded secret to this day.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades