Not much for liquor? Only drink once in a blue moon? Then the time is here! Sunday, November 21st is an official blue moon, but what does that mean exactly? It means tonight is the third full moon during a season where there is four full moons instead of the usually three.
So, it's a celebration! And there's a couple of good drinks you can have tonight during the full— One is Blue Moon beer, but if you're not much for brewskis, then the Blue Moon martini is your second choice.
The Blue Moon martini is a drink consisting of gin, blue orange-flavored liqueur, sweet and sour mix and and orange slice. Bartending expert Steve Calabro teaches you how to make this great alcoholic cocktail. You'll be surprised at how sweet and tasty this fruity Blue Moon martini cocktail really is!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades