Watch this video to learn how to make a special type of julep. It's a more springy, more refreshing cocktail, perfect for the hot summer months. Matthew Coughlin will walk you through all the steps of creating a vanilla bean gin julep.
A traditional mint julep is made with bourbon but Matthew Coughlin from Aquitaine Boston offers his version made with gin and vanilla bean in this how2heroes video. He infuses simple syrup with a flavorful Madagascar vanilla bean, then after a quick muddling of mint leaves, he assembles a springtime cocktail served over shaved ice that's incredibly refreshing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades