Here's how you can mix a "Barnum was Right" cocktail in just twelve seconds! You're going to pour in two ounces of gin, one ounce of apricot brandy, two dashes of angostura bitters and half an ounce of lemon juice. Shake the mixture with ice, then strain it and then garnish with a lemon zest. In order to get the lemon zest that was used at the end you're going to need a channel knife. Apply the knife to the fruit and pull back on it until you peel off a nice and long piece of zest. This will add essential oils to your drink.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades