This is another very fresh, refreshing long drink. Chris Doig of Brilliant Cocktails used Hendricks which has cucumber infused in it as well as rose petal. This recipe uses Tanqueray which is also a complex botanical gin and it works well with this drink. If you want to use fresh apple, use an apple such as Fuji that is crisp and slightly sweet. The Collins is a drink in the family of the sour form of drink, so it is supposed to be minimally sweet. To learn how to make a cucumber and apple Collins, watch this video mixology tutorial. You will need apple juice, cucumber, lemon juice, and gin.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades