Learn how to mix the king of cocktails--the Martini! The martini was originated in the middle 19th century.
gin (Bombay or other high quality)
ice (clean ice)
Add vermouth gin and ice into a glass and stir. DO NOT SHAKE! That will add air bubbles and make it frothy, ruining clarity in your drink. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with lemon twist or olive.
The martini is the king of all drinks and is easy to master if you practice. This video gives you all the information you need to start mixing the perfect martini!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades