This video shows you how to make a classic sweet martini cocktail that you can use for an entertainment surprise. The first public recipe was published in 1888. A dry martini has very little vermouth. A sweet martini has a little more vermouth. A perfect martini is a mixture of dry and sweet vermouth. To make the sweet martini cocktail we use a cocktail glass not a martini glass. Get the glass cold by putting ice and water into the glass. Get the shaker tin and put ice, 1 1/2 ounce of good gin, 3/4 of an ounce of vermouth,and stir only a little with your stir stick to not bruise the martini. Pour out the water and ice from the cold cocktail glass and pour the martini slowly down the side of the cocktail glass. Add 1 olive on a stick.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades